Thursday, February 28, 2013

Mystery - January

Let me just tell you that it's so much fun to give clues each month and answer questions that the members come up with as we move along!  

I have not completed this quilt yet, but instead opted to quilt along, but just one month ahead of the group.  This way,  I am able to show the completed blocks as an example at each guild meeting when the clue is revealed.  With the designer's permission, I have broken the piecing instructions down into 6 clues, each containing 2 parts.


This is clue one, Units #1 & #2.  I gave this clue in January, 4-patches and half-square triangles.

How are you doing so far?  Everyone keeping up?

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment just to let us know you've stopped by!