Saturday, March 2, 2013

Color Challenge Overview



Are you participating in the newsletter Color Challenge?  If not, why not?  It's a great way to use up some scraps...I've been watching this project evolve since mid-year last year and decided this year, I'm gonna give it a try because....I have a TON of scraps in all sorts of colors!  And...I'm bringing you all along on this journey!

We're actually quilting along with another blog, RSC13 (Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2013).  You can click the link to learn more or just click on the icon on the right anytime to just browse.  

So far, we done PINK for January and PURPLE for February (I'll post more about these later).  Wonder what the COLOR for March will be??!?!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment just to let us know you've stopped by!